Information Security Staff Awareness E-Learning Course
Course Duration: Half day
Bulk Discounts available for 10 or more Users. Please contact email us for a quote: email@example.com
Introduction.This e-learning course enables employees to gain a better understanding of information security risks and compliance requirements in line with ISO27001:2013, thereby reducing the organisation’s exposure to security threats
- This course is set out to meet the requirements of ISO 27001:2013, which specifies that it is imperative to address security issues at the employee level.
- Maintaining compliance with the Standard shouldn’t be the only reason for companies to carry out information security awareness training. Sharing knowledge of cyber attacks and best practices to prevent or avoid such threats will be beneficial to any information security and cyber security strategy.
- An introduction to Information Security
- Information Security at home
- Information Security at work _Antivirus software: | Inadequate passwords | Wireless network security settings | Phishing | Social media | Illegal websites | Backups | Portable media devices | Sat-Navs |
- Physical Information Security: | Digital Information Security | Information protection | Information Security Incidents and Business Continuity |
- Important documentation
- This course is targeted at all employees who need to be made aware of the organisation’s ISO 27001:2013 commitments. It includes anyone processing information, using information technology in their daily job, or using the Internet as a means of conducting business.
- An ISO27001 Information Security Staff Awareness Certificate will issued to all staff who pass the course test
- On-line Training