GDPR Staff Awareness E-Learning Course
Course Duration: 60 min | English
Bulk Discounts available for 10 or more Users. Please contact email us for a quote: firstname.lastname@example.org
Introduction.This simple-to-use interactive modular e-learning programme for employees introduces the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the key compliance obligations for organisations
- This online course provides a complete foundation on the principles, roles, responsibilities and processes under the GDPR to all your non-technical staff, reducing your organisation’s risk of non-compliance.
- Thanks to the online platform, you always know who has attended the course, you can review their test score and you can see how many attempts were needed to pass. Furthermore, you can generate records of course accomplishments at any time.
- An introduction to the GDPR
- Definition of the key data protection roles
- Scope of the GDPR – Personal and Sensitive data
- Determining the scope of the GDPR
- The six principles for the collection and processing of personal information
- The course is suitable for all employees whose job involves processing and storing personal data. It is also suitable for non-technical staff
- EU GDPR Staff Awareness certificate issued to all staff who pass the course test
- On-line training
- Who is Impacted by GDPR