Insight – Lead Implementer Training will be happening in October31 Jul 19 |
WHO SHOULD ATTEND THIS COURSE? This course is for Executive Management / Head of Legal / Chief Compliance Officers / Chief Risk Officers / Regulators / Risk Managers / Compliance Officers / Information Security Officers / Internal Auditors / ISO27001 Project Managers
This fully accredited, practitioner-led course equips you with the skills to lead an ISO 27001-compliant information security management system (ISMS) implementation project. Learn from the developers of the original ISO 27001 Implementer course and get to grips with the nine steps to implementing and managing an ISMS. Real-world practitioners show you how to tackle an ISMS project from start to finish. And implement and maintain ISMS for your company with complete confidence. This includes group discussions, practical exercises and case studies throughout the course.
Benefits of Attending
- Improve knowledge of real-life Cybersecurity and Data Protection risks in business from security industry experts
- Improve your knowledge and understanding of local and international regulatory frameworks including POPIA and GDPR
- Gain knowledge of design, implementation and ongoing management ISMS frameworks including policy and procedure development
- Improve knowledge and skills in the identification, assessment and treatment of Cybersecurity risks in business
- Improve knowledge and skills in the implementation ISMS Controls
- Improve knowledge and skills in the implementation of Cybersecurity risk Monitoring & Testing
- Members of Compliance Institute South Africa (CISA) will be awarded 21 CPD hours
- Internationally recognised ISO27001 practitioner certificate issued by BSi (Issued on successfully passing the exam)
Date: 21st – 24th October 2019
Location: Compliance Institute of South Africa (CISA) Training Rooms
Grayston Ridge Office Park, Block B 144 Katherine Street, Sandown Sandton 2031 Johannesburg, South Africa
To secure your place on the course, please complete the attached registration form and email to: [email protected] Once received, we will furnish you with our bank details so that you can effect payment.