Risk & Compliance Advisory
Identification! Mitigation! Decision! Profitability!
Regulators are increasingly concerned about the integrity and effectiveness of the regulatory compliance and risk management frameworks of financial institutions.
At ARMC, we work closely with our clients to provide high quality advice on the early identification, comprehensive mitigation and transparent reporting of their enterprise risks enabling intelligent risk based decision making and compliance with regulations resulting in the delivery of increased profitability.
- Framework capability gap-assessments.
- Development of policies, standards and operating procedures.
- Design and implementation of monitoring and testing programmes.
- Bespoke support to non-executive board chairs, executive management committee members and heads of business.
- Advice on correspondent banking risk management and improve their relationships with the global clearing banks.
- Enterprise risk management, regulatory compliance, financial crime, corporate governance, risk management (credit and operational) frameworks, strategies and target operating models drawing on our long experience working for world-class financial institutions such as JPMorgan, HSBC, Barclays, Credit Suisse and Deutsche Bank.